Vice President, Regional Sales, (Prairie Region)
Alberta and Saskatchewan
Based in Calgary, AB
The mandate will be to expand sales growth and service the retail Investment Advisor (IIROC & MFDA) channel for NCM’s complete retail product lineup including mutual funds, alternative funds, and other structured products.
As part of your duties, you will be assigned the following responsibilities:
- Increase market share and retain assets within your territory, working with an inside sales support team member.
- Conduct sales meetings and presentations with Advisors promoting NCM investment products.
- Maintain a high level of sales activity in the territory to ensure that NCM investment products remain top of mind for the existing NCM Advisor network and through cultivation of a prospect channel of new advisor and platform relationships.
- Develop a strategy to achieve weekly sales activities objectives.
- Forge strong partnerships with Advisors.
- Record daily activities using Salesforce (CRM).
- Develop effective and professional working relationships with NCM’s investment management team, inside sales team and other NCM partners.
- Develop and share ongoing best practices, sales, marketing and business development ideas and strategies with the NCM sales team, and provide sales strategies, concepts, marketing ideas and support.
About NCM Investments
For over 20 years, NCM has provided Canadians with an independent choice for their investments. That choice is actively managed funds using a highly disciplined approach to investing. NCM Investments is an innovative organization with unique strategies and solutions for advisors and their clients.
Education / Accreditation
University degree in Finance or equivalent industry education (CFP or CIM designation is a great asset)
EXPERIENCE AND SPECIFIC SKILLS
- Minimum of 5 years wholesaling or advisor experience in the retail financial services industry, including previous sales and client service experience utilizing mutual funds, ETF’s, alternative funds, and other products.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the Investment industry, in sales and service related areas.
- Business planning skills is an asset.
- Proven and demonstrated track record of a structured sales process and executing a sales strategy with measurable results.
- Excellent English verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with strong self-management ability.
- Capable of applying information about the economy, competitor products and services and other financial information to influence sales.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter and organized.
- Available to travel and flexible for unusual work schedules (valid drivers’ licence)
Thank you for your consideration.
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all groups, including aboriginal, women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, creed, family status, national origin, age, and gender.
Submit Your Resume
Alberta and Saskatchewan
Calgary, Head Office