Inside Sales Associate
Based in NCM’s Toronto office, the Inside Sales Associate will manage advisor relationships working alongside regional sales team members.
The mandate will be to expand sales growth and service the retail Investment Advisor (IIROC and MFDA) channel for NCM’s complete retail product lineup including mutual funds, alternative investment funds, and other structured products.
As part of your duties, you will be assigned the following responsibilities:
- Book and coordinate sales meetings & presentations with Regional Sales and Advisors promoting NCM investment products;
- Increase market share and retain assets within your defined territory;
- Maintain a high level of sales activity in the territory to ensure that NCM investment products remain top of mind for Advisors;
- Develop a strategy to achieve weekly sales activities objectives;
- Forge strong partnerships with Advisors;
- Record daily activities using Salesforce (CRM);
- Develop effective and professional working relationships with NCM investment management team, outside sales team and other NCM partners;
- Develop and share ongoing best practices, sales, marketing, and business development ideas and strategies with the NCM sales team, and provide sales strategies, concepts, marketing ideas and support.
About NCM Investments
For over 20 years, NCM has provided Canadians with an independent choice for their investments. That choice is actively managed funds using a highly disciplined approach to investing. NCM Investments is an innovative organization with unique strategies and solutions for advisors and their clients.
Education / Accreditation
- University degree in Finance or equivalent, Completion of the Canadian Securities Course CIM and CFA designations are considered an asset.
- Minimum of 3 years inside wholesaling experience in the retail financial services industry, including previous sales experience with mutual funds, alternative funds, and structured products
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the Investment industry, preferably in sales
- Business planning skills
- Proven and demonstrated track record of a structured sales process and executing a sales strategy with measurable results
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with strong self-management ability
- Capable of applying information about the economy, competitor products and services, and other financial information to influence sales
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Self-starter and organized
Submit Your Resume
310 - 99 Yorkville Avenue
Toronto, ON M5R 3K5