- You Are Here:
We are always on the look-out for talented people to join our team!
Please attach a resumé and highlight your qualifications, experience, education, preferences, and personal information. By doing so, you are providing us with information that we can use to match you with suitable job opportunities. If a position matches your skills and experience, we may contact you when it becomes available.
Vice President, Regional Sales - Vancouver
Based in Vancouver, the territory/region will be the City of Vancouver, the Lower Mainland, and Vancouver Island.
The mandate will be to expand sales growth and service the retail Investment Advisor (IIROC & MFDA) channel for NCM’s complete retail product lineup including mutual funds, alternative funds and other structured products.
As part of your duties, you will be assigned the following responsibilities:
- Increase market share and retain assets within your territory;
- Conduct sales meetings and presentations with Advisors promoting NCM investment products;
- Maintain a high level of sales activity in the territory to ensure that NCM investment products remain top of mind for Advisors;
- Develop a strategy to achieve weekly sales activities objectives;
- Forge strong partnerships with Advisors;
- Record daily activities using Salesforce (CRM);
- Develop effective and professional working relationships with NCM investment management team, inside sales team and other NCM partners;
- Develop and share ongoing best practices, sales, marketing and business development ideas and strategies with the NCM sales team, and provide sales strategies, concepts, marketing ideas and support.
- University degree in Finance or equivalent industry education (CFP or CIM designation is a great asset);
- MBA or CFA or CIM charter holder is a great asset.
EXPERIENCE AND SPECIFIC SKILLS
- Minimum of 5 years wholesaling experience in the retail financial services industry, including previous sales experience of mutual funds, alternative funds, and structured products;
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the Investment industry, preferably in sales;
- Business planning skills;
- Proven and demonstrated track record of a structured sales process and executing a sales strategy with measurable results;
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated with strong self-management ability;
- Capable of applying information about the economy, competitor products and services and other financial information to influence sales;
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills;
- Self-starter and organized;
- Available to travel and flexible for unusual work schedules.
Thank you for your consideration.
NCM is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will be contacted.